Thursday, February 21, 2013

Celebrity Stylist Project: Pre-Oscar Looks #1 & #2



This Sunday is the 85th Academy Awards, so our posts for the following days are going to take the glamour of the Oscars. This year we will continue with the series of "Celebrity Stylist" posts and every day we will upload our suggestions for the red carpet. 
I am sorry that I haven't been posting for so long. I am in Paris for the last two weeks, but I will try my best to upload new content for you!

Check out the last year's Celebrity Stylist looks: 
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 

P.S. Follow this blog on Twitter to be notified for new posts and more!

15 comments:

  1. amazing, I love all:) A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are both so beautiful!lovin the jewelry you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striped de la Renta dress...I keep telling my fiance' that's going to be my wedding dress...dream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm drooling over the second look. The Oscar de la Renta Gold dress is remarkable!! Great post.

    xo,
    derae.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of them are fantastic

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww increibles!!! Me encanta el blanco y negro!! Que grandes, un besoo
    gossipmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don´t know which to choose..They both are fantastic looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfits!
    Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice dress!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful choices, the first one is my favorite. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the first *-*
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. il primo vestito di oscar de la renta! รจ favolosa <3

    passa da me!
    new post on http://girlfashion9002.blogspot.it/2013/02/my-selection-zara.html

    xoxo
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget